Works of art and archaeology
Created in 1879, the museum is located in the Fabio Nelli Palace, built in the 16th century by Juan de la Lastra, Diego de Praves and Pedro de Mazuecos.
The collection is divided into two sections: Archaeology and Fine Art. The Archaeology section spans the Palaeolithic to the Middle Ages. The Fine Arts section includes 15th and 16th-century paintings, 17th-century furniture, Flemish tapestries, precious metalwork, traditional Spanish ceramics and also a small collection dedicated to the city's history.