Succession of styles.
The long period of time over which it was built caused a variety of styles to be integrated into the structure of this cathedral.
It was built as a Collegiate Church, since Jerez did not have a bishopric until 1980. Building began in 1695 and lasted until 1778. Participating architects included Diego Moreno Meléndez, Rodrigo del Pozo, Diego Díaz, Juan de Pina, Torcuato Cayón de la Vega, Juan de Vargas and Pedro Ángel de Albizu. The building has a rectangular plan, with five naves. It is Baroque in style.
Jerez de la Frontera Fortress
This is the oldest building preserved in Jerez de la Frontera.
Andalusian Flamenco Centre, Regional Government of Andalusia
Located in the 18th-century Pemartín mansion, outstanding for its…