It is one of the four bridges on the Ebro River in Logroño. It is also called San Juan de Ortega Bridge and the current construction dates from 1884, after the old bridge collapsed in 1871. It is one of the symbols of the city, it appears on its coat of arms and it is the entrance to the city on the Way of Saint James.
Puente de Piedra bridge
Avenida de Navarra, 1
26001 Logroño, La Rioja (La Rioja)
Sta. Mª de La Redonda Procathedral
Built over an ancient Romanesque temple from the 12th century,…
Santa María de Palacio Church
The church is called this because it was built on the foundation…