The fountain is built of stone and formed by an arch set between two pillars, a frieze and a pediment. The year 1675 may refer to the date when it was rebuilt, as the work itself is older. It is popularly known by various names, such as “the Santiago fountain”, “the pilgrim’s fountain” or “the fountain of the Way”. After a complete restoration it was opened on 18 December 1986.
Los Peregrinos Fountain
26001 Logroño, La Rioja (La Rioja)