Gothic-style tower adjoining the cathedral.
This is one of the city's most emblematic monuments, and is located beside the main door of the cathedral. From the top it offers outstanding views over Valencia and its fertile agricultural area. It was built in 1381 and has an octagonal floor plan and a solid appearance. The top floor has ogive windows and is crowned with a belfry dating from the 18th century.