The town centre
Is a Neoclassic-converted building in the town centre.
Built in 1731 and restored in 1982. The building blends into the portico space of the Plaza de España. Designed by the architect Justo A. de Olaguibel.
“Los Arquillos” and Plaza del Machete Square
The construction was designed to connect the Medieval part of the…
Álava Archeological Museum
The museum is distributed over three floors, with items from the…
María Inmaculada Cathedral (New Cathedral)
This neo-Gothic building was inaugurated in 1969, and stands on…