The symbol of Seville
It was given its name (“gold tower”) because it was originally covered in golden tiles.
It forms part of the city walls, and stands on the banks of the river. It dates from the year 1220 and houses the Naval Museum, containing models, navigation charts, compasses and ancient documents.
Andalusia Contemporary Art Centre
The museum is located in the Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas…
Real Maestranza Bullring and Museum
Built in 1761, it is today a landmark in Spanish bullfighting.
Patio de los Naranjos (orange tree courtyard) of the Holy Metropolitan and Patriarchal Cathedral of Seville
This garden is a small oasis of peace within the city, ideal for…
Real Alcázar Palace of Seville
The Real Alcázar in Seville is a group of palaces surrounded by a…
Gardens of the Real Alcázar Palace in Seville
The gardens of the Real Alcázar Palace make up one of the great…
Royal Tobacco Factory. University of Seville
This was the largest industrial building in 18th-century Europe.