This Mudéjar construction was built in 1180. It has five naves separated by pillars supporting horseshoe arches. In the 15th century it was converted into a church, although today it is simply a monument which is open to visitors. It has a coffered wooden ceiling, Plateresque altars and an altarpiece by the school of Berruguete.
Santa María La Blanca synagogue
Calle Reyes Católicos 4
45002 Toledo (Castilla-La Mancha)