A Flamboyant Gothic building, built in 1421 as the seat of the Valencian Autonomous Government, in charge of representing Valencia before the Courts. The palace is divided into three storeys, with rectangular windows on the ground floor, triple windows with columns in the main floor, and a gallery at the top level. In the 16th century, a Renaissance lower was added, built by Juan Corbera. The tower is decorated with classical pediment above its windows and Renaissance iconography. The entire building is crowned by a balustrade, adorned with masonry balls, imitating El Escorial. The most striking features of the interior of the building are the courtyard and the tower's Sala Nova hall.
Valencia Regional Government Palace
46001 Valencia, Valencia-València (Region of Valencia)