The twin tower of San Martín’s.
This tower is almost identical to that of San Martín in terms of design and décor.
It dates from the beginning of the 14th century, although it was rebuilt in 1677 after it collapsed. It has a single nave with a barrel vault. It has decorated walls and side chapels. The tower has several levels bordered with tiling in rhomboid patterns, borders and semi-circular arches, decorated with white and green tiles.