The Cathedral Museum is located in the upper cloister and its adjacent rooms.
The collection comprises works from the cathedral, its cloisters and chapels. In addition to this there are pieces from the Vall de Crist Monastery and some items acquired from parish churches by the Bishopric. Special mention should be made of the Donatello room, home to a Madonna with child in Carrara marble by the Italian master, as well as some 16th-century Limousin enamels and other items of precious metalwork. The largest section is the one dedicated to painting, mainly on religious subjects. The "Early Masters Gallery" is particularly important. It has Gothic painting, with panels and altarpieces such as those of Saint Luke, Mary's Visitation, Santa Clara and Santa Eulalia, the last Supper, works by Jacomart, Reixach, Martín Torner, Pere Serra, Rodrigo de Osona the younger, etc... Also important is the "Vicente Macip" gallery (the father of the Spanish Renaissance painter Juan de Juanes), with panels from the cathedral's grand main altarpiece (dismantled in 1791), which was painted between 1525 and 1531 and is considered a towering work of the Spanish Renaissance.