The temple is in the Gothic-Mudejar style, built in the 16th century. The church was founded in 1503 by the Commander of the Order of Santiago, Garci Méndez de Sotomayor. Until 1891 it was an auxiliary church of the parish of San Mateo. The church has a rectangular floor plan, divided into three naves by octagonal pillars that support pointed arches framed in alfiz. The church is covered with artesonado (Spanish ceiling). The roof is gabled. Access to the church is through a lowered arch, decorated with scallop details and jambs made up of composite pillars. On the façade there is an image of Santiago. Declared a Historic-Artistic Monument.
Condes de Santa Ana Palace
A magnificent jewel of the civil Baroque architecture of Cordoba.…