These treasures of Spanish architecture were created in 1774 by the architect Juan de Villanueva for the Prince of Asturias, the future King Charles IV. The gardens have a clean and elegant layout, and are divided into two sections. One of these sections is arranged in four separate parts and opens onto the rear façade. It is formed by squares of box hedges, cypress arches and a small waterfall. The enclosing walls are covered with roses, as well as some conifers and stately redwoods.
Park and garden of the Casita del Príncipe (Prince's House)
Avenida de los Reyes Católicos s/n
28280 San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Madrid (Madrid Region)