This church was built between the late 14th and early 15th centuries. It has a basilical floor plan with three naves: a wide central nave and two narrower side naves. Its roof is gabled, and there are three chapels with cross vault roofs in its chevet. The main doorway is a semicircular arch. The rose window at the top of the church is especially noteworthy. It was declared a National Monument in 1944. It is now considered a Property of Cultural Interest.