It was built at the end of the 14th, beginning of the 15th century. It has a basilica plan, with three naves, the central one higher than the side ones. Its roof is pitched. In the sanctuary, there are three chapels covered with cross vaults. The main doorway has a semicircular arch. Above, the rose window is outstanding. It was declared a National Monument in 1944. It is now a Property of Cultural Interest.