The church was built on a site where Christian worship existed during the Visigothic era.During Moslem rule it was a mosque.During the XV century building work began on the church in Gothic style located under the dedication to Saints Justa y Rufina. The main front is a Baroque layout.The church was never finished for the construction was suspended in 1761. The tower has a square floor plan with massif shapes, finished off on the upper part with gable decoration.The church has one nave with side chapels.It has a sexpartitas vault roof.
Diocesan Museum of Religious Art
The Diocesan Museum of Religious Art in Orihuela holds an…