It has a tower with four sections and a Renaissance façade designed by Juan de Escalante in 1560. Inside, the church is divided into five sections and three naves. Its main altarpiece was designed by Francisco Trejo in 1636. Of particular note is the Group of the Descent from the Castilian school of Valmaseda and two sculptural images of St Peter and St Paul. It houses the Frómista Museum.