It has a tower with four sections and a Renaissance facade designed by Juan de Escalante in 1560. On the interior, the church is divided into five sections and three naves. Its main altarpiece was designed by Francisco Trejo en 1636. Highlights include the depiction of the Descent from the Cross by the Castilian School of Valmaseda, and two sculpted figures of Saint Peter and Saint Paul. It houses the Frómista Museum.