新型コロナウイルスの新着情報

安全に旅するためのアドバイス

Church of Nuestra Señora de la Concepción

Tenerife

The first parish church in Tenerife.

Its location was established by the governor El Adelantado after the celebration of the festivity of the Corpus in 1496. The original church underwent extensions and modifications in subsequent centuries. The most extensive reform was in the 18th century according to plans by the architect Diego Nicolás Eduardo. It was rebuilt in 1974. In 1948 it was declared a National Historic-Artistic Monument. It has three naves, semicircular arches, and Mudéjar-style coffering.

Church of Nuestra Señora de la Concepción


Plaza Doctor Olivera, s/n.

38201  San Cristóbal de la Laguna, Tenerife  (Canary Islands)

TEL::+34 922 601 100 Webサイト:http://www.aytolalaguna.es
おすすめプラン

次の訪問