This is one of the best-known works by the sculptor Eduardo Chillida. The sculpture, known as the “Peine del Viento” or “Wind Comb”, is formed by pinkish granite terraces and three pieces of steel anchored to the rocks. It is one of the most frequently visited spots in the area, and a magical space from which the sea can be seen in all its splendour. This is particularly so on stormy days when the waves crash with all their might against the cliffs.
Victoria Eugenia Theatre
The Victoria Eugenia Theatre opened in 1912 and was designed by…
Basilica of Santa María del Coro
Located on the southern flank of Monte Urgull, in the heart of…
San Telmo Municipal Museum
A multi-disciplinary centre set in an old 16th century convent.
Untzi Museoa – Naval Museum
This museum is located in the tower-castle of El Consulado, an…