Discovering ancient Minorca
The museum is located in the Sa Font Bastion, built in 1677 on cliffs alongside the port.
The permanent collection takes an informative look at the history of Minorca, from the island's first settlers, the pre-Talayotic and Talayotic cultures, the Roman and Moorish periods, through to the island's integration into the kingdom of Aragon in 1287. The exhibition includes palaeontological remains, jewelry and everyday objects. There are also temporary exhibitions held on archaeological, historical and ethnological topics.