El descanso de Hércules (The Perch of Hercules)
It is one of the oldest active Roman lighthouses in the world.
The Tower of Hercules is located between the cove of Orzán and the Gulf of Ártabro. It is a Roman lighthouse from ancient Brigantium It dates from the 2nd century CE, from the time of Trajan, and was restored in 1788 by order of King Charles IV of Spain. The work was done by the Portuguese architect Cayo Sergio Lupo.