It was declared an Historic-Artistic Monument in 1924. The first of the cavities is covered with stalagmites in which what are possibly the hind quarters of a deer are visible in brownish-red. The second has only the image of a headless goat, in brown, alongside several lines. The third cavity is the most important shelter, since one of the most well-known friezes at the site was done there. The main scene on the frieze comprises to scenes of archers: one barely visible, between the previous and the main group of archers, which is made up of some thirty figures.