This was formerly the residence of the Antonianos order which was devoted to tending to the pilgrims. The remains of this church stand at the entrance to this village which welcomes the pilgrims through its famous arch. The two arches on a raised portico built in the 16th century protected the entrance to the church, which has a facade with archivolts decorated with sculptures.
Parish church of Santo Domingo
This church has three naves and is built in the Gothic style,…
Ex-collegiate Church of Santa María del Manzano
Building began in 1214, following the canons of the Romanesque…
Castrojeríz Ethnographic Museum
It contains an exhibition of farm tools and domestic items.