This is a beautiful Basque Gothic church from the 16th century with an open nave.
Building work began in 1556 on this church located on one side of the Albia gardens. Highlights on the exterior of this beautiful Gothic building include the Renaissance façade with a triumphal arch, in addition to the high altarpiece on the interior.
Church of San Vicente Mártir in Abando
Ibáñez de Bilbao, 18
48001 Bilbao, Bizkaia (Basque Country)
Regional Government Building
The Vizcaya Regional Government building is fundamental to the…
Mercado de la Ribera Market
It was built in 1929 and covers 10,000 square metres, making it…