Church built at the top of the city in the 14th century, in Gothic style. It was moved to the San Lázaro park in 1929. On the upper part of the façade there is a rose window, and the doorway is flared, with a triple archivolt. The interior roof is made of wood, except for the main chapel, which is covered with an ogive vault. A series of Gothic sarcophagi are preserved inside.
Church of San Francisco (Ourense)
C/ Rúa Xaquín Lorenzo Fernández, 7
32003 Ourense, Orense, Ourense (Galicia)