Church built in the high part of the city in the 14th century, in Gothic style. In 1929 it was moved to San Lázaro park. On the upper part of the façade a rose window stands out, the doorway is splayed, with a tripe archivolt. Inside, the roof is wooden, except in the main chapel covered with an ogive vault. Inside, a series of Gothic sarcophaguses are preserved.
San Francisco Church
C/ Rúa Xaquín Lorenzo Fernández, 7
32003 Ourense, Orense, Ourense (Galicia)
Ourense Provincial Archaeological Museum
The museum is located in the 12th-century building of the old…