This Romanesque church is contemporary with those of San Vicente and San Pablo, and its construction dates from the late 11th century. It has a simple floor plan with three naves. The central apse extends towards the exterior and is decorated with a chequered abutment. There is little interior decoration, although the main chapel has historiated capitals. It was declared a National Monument in 1923.