There are three access areas to San Miguel Descent, a large series of steps over the river Júcar leading to the church of the same name, which is a magnificent building from the latter end of the 13th century that still retains its original apse. The remainder of the church was rebuilt in the 18th century and restored in the 20th century. It has a magnificent Renaissance main front and is often used for concerts and other cultural events.
Cuenca Town Hall
The building is two storeys high, resting on a triple arcade of…
Nuestra Señora de Gracia Cathedral
The Cathedral is in Gothic style with clear French influence.
Nuestra Señora de las Angustias Shrine
Nuestra Señora de las Angustias hermitage can be reached from…
Castile-La Mancha Science Museum
A journey into astronomy from Egyptian times to the present day.
San Julián Seminary
It was built in 1745 on the remains of the palace of the Marquis…