It was founded by Alfonso X, and its church has a single nave although it was subsequently reformed. The building dates from the 14th century but was reformed in the 18th century and is a sober example of the rural Gothic architecture of Burgos, in keeping with its function as a convent church. Currently a guesthouse.
Castrojeríz Ethnographic Museum
It contains an exhibition of farm tools and domestic items.
Parish church of Santo Domingo
This church has three naves and is built in the Gothic style,…
Muralla de Castrojeriz
Restos de la muralla medieval con sillares de la época romana.
Ex-collegiate Church of Santa María del Manzano
Building began in 1214, following the canons of the Romanesque…
Convent of San Antón
This was formerly the residence of the Antonianos order which was…
Convent of San Francisco
These are the remains of what was in the 14th century a…