These are the remains of what was in the 14th century a Franciscan convent in the sober Gothic style. It is located in the lower part of the town known as the “French Road” due to the pilgrims who often took that route on their way to Santiago. It was founded on this site which was once the palace and orchard of Peter “the Cruel”.
Castrojeríz Ethnographic Museum
It contains an exhibition of farm tools and domestic items.
Museum of the former Collegiate Church of Santa María del Manzano
It contains works by Berruguete, Diego de Siloé, Carducho, Mateo…
Convent of San Antón
This was formerly the residence of the Antonianos order which was…
Muralla de Castrojeriz
Restos de la muralla medieval con sillares de la época romana.
Ex-collegiate Church of Santa María del Manzano
Building began in 1214, following the canons of the Romanesque…
Parish church of Santo Domingo
This church has three naves and is built in the Gothic style,…