These are the remains of what was in the 14th century a Franciscan convent in the sober Gothic style. It is located in the lower part of the town known as the “French Road” due to the pilgrims who often took that route on their way to Santiago. It was founded on this site which was once the palace and orchard of Peter “the Cruel”.
Ex-collegiate Church of Santa María del Manzano
Building began in 1214, following the canons of the Romanesque…