新型コロナウイルスの新着情報

安全に旅するためのアドバイス
Monumento

Nuestra Señora de la Concepción Church in La Orotava

Tenerife

Colonial style.

Its origin goes back to 1516, with the building of a chapel that was extended several times. The celebration of the proclamation of Carlos V was held in it on 22 June, 1516. After the earthquakes caused by the Güimar volcano, it was in a ruined state. Work on the current building began in about 1768 and finished in 1788. It was declared a National Historic Artistic Monument in 1948. Inside, it consists of three wide naves with strong columns. Outside, the two bell towers, measuring 24 metres high, are outstanding.

Nuestra Señora de la Concepción Church in La Orotava


Calle Tomás Pérez s/n

38300  Orotava, La, Tenerife  (Canary Islands)