Dating back to the thirteenth century with a number of different architectural styles.
Building began in 1265 and lasted until 1343. It has three naves with a further three apses. The choir is from the fifteenth century. The Apostoles (Apostles) and Virgenes (Virgins) façades that are both on the same side of the building, date back to the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries respectively. The High Altar is churrigueresque. The parish museum and the local Archives have several works of art from between the fifteenth and nineteenth centuries, as well as a codex from the twelfth century. Consecrated by Bishop Gaspar Punter in the sixteenth century.