Ex-collegiate church of San Patricio
It dates from the 16th to 18th centuries and thus presents a diversity of styles, ranging from the Renaissance in the vaults of the ambulatory to the Baroque style of the main façade. Its construction began under the orders of José Vallés, and was declared a collegiate church in 1533. It has three naves with twelve chapels, a transept and an ambulatory. The façade is Baroque. The retrochoir was built in the 18th century on the orders of Toribio Martínez de la Vega. It commemorates the Castilian victory in the Battle of Los Alporchones over the Nasrid army.