The repose of Hercules
This is one of the oldest Roman lighthouses still in operation in the world.
The Tower of Hercules is located between the cove of Orzán and the Gulf of Ártabro. It is a Roman lighthouse from ancient Brigantium dating from the 2nd century AD, in the time of Trajan, which was refurbished in 1788 by order of King Charles IV of Spain. It was designed by the Portuguese architect Cayo Sergio Lupo.