Also known as the Casa de Deán or the Casa de los Minallones, it is a modest but highly elegant civil construction from the Renaissance period. Currently it houses town's Association of Architects.
Among the most notable elements in this stately residence is the main door, which dates from the 17th century. A rounded arch strengthened by stone blocks holds up the balcony on the first floor, which has the family coat of arms sculpted in the frontispiece. This door takes us into an ample entrance hall that in turn leads to the interior courtyard through 19th-century cast iron railings. There is a small Baroque private chapel on the second floor. Although this remains a private residence, it has a collection of art and contains an archive and a library.
Arab Baths Cultural Centre – Villardompardo Palace
The palace was built in 1592 on the orders of Fernando de Torres…
Manuel Moral International Museum of Naïve Art
This museum's origins lie in the private collection of an artist…