COVID-19 updates

Advice for travelling safely
Monumento

Palace of the Dukes of Medinaceli

Guadalajara

The Italian touch.

Don Luis de la Cerda commissioned the building of this palace in 1492.

Lorenzo Vázquez, the architect was responsible for endowing the building with its Florentine aspect. Its lengthy, rectangular façade is built in dressed stone. It was declared a National Monument in 1931.

Palace of the Dukes of Medinaceli


Plaza Mayor

19230  Cogolludo, Guadalajara  (Castilla-La Mancha)

Website:http://www.cogolludo.es Booking telephone number:+34 949855001 Booking email:turismo@cogolludo.es