Part of the old medieval defensive wall.
This medieval military construction also served as the women's prison.
They were built in the 15th century by Pere Bofill. These two towers, cylindrical on the outside and flat behind, are a clear example of late Gothic military architecture. They are joined by a lower, rectangular construction, where the door is located. For a time the tower served as a women's prison.
Plaza de Santa Úrsula, 1
46003 Valencia, Valencia-València (Region of Valencia)
Valencia University Botanical Gardens
Today's botanical gardens date from 1802, when the first curator…
Valencia Institute of Modern Art (IVAM)
The museum's programme of exhibitions revolves around the…
L'Iber – Museum of lead soldiers
An original idea featuring a display of over 95,000 miniatures,…
Valencia Regional Government Palace
A Flamboyant Gothic building, built in 1421 as the seat of the…