Plaza Redonda square stands out for its shape and bustling commerce.
This unusual work by Salvador Escrig Melchor dates from the 19th century. It was designed with commerce in mind - circular so as to form an enclosed area. Traditionally known as "el clot" (the hole), its lower floor is occupied by shops selling all kinds of items. On Sunday mornings there is also an outdoor market. The square is topped by three further floors with wrought iron railings and single balconies. There is a fountain from 1850 in the centre.
Valencian Museum of Enlightenment and Modernity (MUVIM)
Its collection features photography, design, advertising, moving…
González Martí National Museum of Ceramics and Sumptuary Arts
This museum was inaugurated in 1954 and is located in the Palace…