Built in the 13th century, in the Gothic style. The site is made up of the convent and the church. The foundation of the convent is linked to the apostolate of San Pedro Telmo. It was occupied by the Order of Galicia. The convent has a Neoclassical façade. The church has three naves. Outside, the Gothic windows in the apse are outstanding. Inside, it preserves a series of tombs. The site was declared a National Monument in 1931.