Work began on the church of Los Santos Juanes in 1622 and ended 20 years later. The church was designed by the Jesuit Father Ramírez. However, in 1983 the church had to be restored after flooding. The main facade is particularly outstanding, and is arranged in three panels or sections.
Euskal Museoa Bilbao Basque Museum
This museum opened to the public in 1921, and is located in a…