Raised on a construction dating from the 11th century
Temple originally built in the 11th century, of which only the crypt remains today. The Romanesque bell tower still survives from the church founded by the abbot Oliba in 1038. It had a sanctuary with a long transept, with two small apses on each arm and a single nave. The current building dates from the late 18th century and is in the neoclassical style.