The way into the city
San Martin church already existed in 1196, but the current church actually dates back to the seventeenth century.
It has three naves, an ambulatory, a pointed barrel vault with small windows in the central nave and arris vaults in the side naves. The oldest part of the church is the Gothic-Mudejar tower façade from 1315. The square based building is adorned with brickwork and ceramic tiles. It has a pointed shaped vault at its base that leads onto the street.
San Martín Church and Tower
Plaza Pérez Prado, s/n.
44001 Teruel (Aragón)