Информация о COVID-19

Советы по безопасности путешествий
Monumento

Santa María Convent in Sobrado

Sobrado

A Coruña

The monastery already existed in the 10th century, but this impressive building began to be constructed in 1142, with monks from Claraval. The chapel of the Magdalena and the chapter house remain from this Romanesque building. In the 15th century it was incorporated into the Congregation of Castile and its refurbishment began. The monks abandoned the monastery in the 19th century after the sale of church lands. The building was bought by a private owner, but in 1955 a new Benedictine community was formed.

Santa María Convent in Sobrado


Plaza del Portal, s/n.

15813  Sobrado dos Monxes, Sobrado, A Coruña  (Galicia)

Е-mail:sobradohospederia@gmail.com Тел.:+34 981787509 Тел.:+34 650246958 Тел.:+34 628838965 Веб-сайт::http://monasteriodesobrado.org