Site of the first foundation of St. Therese, in 1562, which was supported by relevant religious figures like the Bishop Álvaro de Mendoza. The church was built in the beginning of the 17th century by Francisco de Mora and became the model for the rest of the temples that would be later constructed for the Order of the Carmelites. The church has only one nave, covered by a vaulted ceiling with a cupola above the transept. One of the most remarkable features of the interior of the church is the chapel of Guillamas, which holds the tombs of these men, with their praying images. The convent houses the St. Therese Museum of the Discalced Carmelites. It was declared a National Monument in 1968.