It was built towards the end of the fifteenth century. It has three beautiful cloisters.
It was built towards the latter end of the 15th century, it has three beautiful cloisters the most notable of which is the Reyes (Kings) Cloister.
Building work on the monastery began in 1482, under the orders of Martin de Solorzano. It has two floors and three cloisters: Noviciado (Noviciate), Silencio (Silence) and Reyes (Kings). Reyes Cloister is the largest of the three with its magnificent Mudejar coffering. The monastery's church has a Latin cross base and only one nave. It has eight side chapels with ribbed vaults. It houses the Oriental Art Museum.