Declared a Historic-Artistic Monument in 1943, this building is presently the site of the Supreme Court of Asturias. This mansion was built in the middle of the 18th century for the third Marquis of Camposagrado, José Manuel Bernaldo de Quirós. It was started by the architect Francisco de la Riba, who conceived it as a free-standing, cubic palace. It was finished by the architect Pedro Antonio Menéndez, who added a Baroque touch to it. It has two monumental façades: the main one is located across the palace of Valdecarzana, while the second one, a Rococo structure, faces Porlier square.