The architectural site of Santa Clara includes the convent, the church and the preceptory. It was built in 1675, and was home to the enclosed order of Poor Clare nuns until 1985. Today the convent is a hotel, and the church is used as an exhibition room, and the offices of the Enkartur Tourism Association of Las Encartaciones. The preceptory is a private home.
Balmaseda Town Hall
This building is known as the Mosque of Balmaseda owing to the…