The only elements remaining from the convent are the Gothic church and two side chapels out of the original eight, which are covered with a cross vault. The building has one nave with a choir at the end. Elements worth noting on the inside are the Plateresque altarpieces, the statues of Doña Ana and Doña Isabel de Cabrera at prayer, the sculptures of the angels and the paintings on the eight-sided dome. Other interesting features include the plasterwork tribunes by Jerónimo del Corral, and the recumbent wooden statue of Doctor Bernardino Meca. It was declared a Historic-Artistic Monument in 1931. Church of San Francisco, which currently houses the Museum of San Francisco.